The CRM Architect is responsible for determining the best design approach regarding CRM data modelling, migrations and integrations for which he/she will collaborate with business analysts and other team members from Sales, Marketing, Product Management,... He/She will design the overall CRM system and procedures that will allow the company to analyse in-depth customer data and predict the essential intensions of customer behaviour on which the organisation can then capitalize.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional exxperience in business/functional analyses;
- Good knowledge of CRM Software, having worked with Salesforce.com is a clear advantage;
- Has already worked with (or at) an IT partners;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset;
- Good understanding of the SME environment as well as of the international contaxt in which our client operatres;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate should be:
- Very analytical, able to define business design and requirements for the CRM applications and business processes;
- Pragmatic and hands-on, is rational, can dive deep into details and base decisions on facts & figures;
- Well organised and structured, is an excellent planner who can anticipate and organize projects efficiently, set priorities and drive projects frward to get them done on-time, within stated requirements and with success;
- Conceptual thinker with helicopter view who can advise on what needs to be done longer term;
- Strong communicator and influencer with impact to convince peers and management of chosen direction, thereby able to challenge and make a difference;
- Customer-oriented, quickly adopts market insights and can reflect in terms of customer experience;
- Team player and relationship builder with positive spirit who can work well with different types of persons from his/her- and other departments;
- Mature, autonomous and flexible to take on challenges and ownership, handle multiple interfaces and projects simultaneously, and is able to operate in a continuously changing and very competitive market, within an organization that continuously adapts to such market conditions.
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The CRM Architect reports to the Market Intelligence and Strategic Branding Manager and will work from the company's European headquarters that are based in Waterloo, whilst occasionally travelling around Europe.