The CRM Architect is responsible for determining the best design approach regarding CRM data modelling, migrations and integrations for which he/she will collaborate with business analysts and other team members from Sales, Marketing, Product Management,... He/She will design the overall CRM system and procedures that will allow the company to analyse in-depth customer data and predict the essential intensions of customer behaviour on which the organisation can then capitalize.
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional exxperience in business/functional analyses;
- Good knowledge of CRM Software, having worked with Salesforce.com is a clear advantage;
- Has already worked with (or at) an IT partners;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset;
- Good understanding of the SME environment as well as of the international contaxt in which our client operatres;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The CRM Architect reports to the Market Intelligence and Strategic Branding Manager and will work from the company's European headquarters that are based in Waterloo, whilst occasionally travelling around Europe.