The Senior Product Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the product marketing strategy for the "Payroll" and "Extended" services portfolio of the Social Secretariat with as objective to increase the average revenue per existing customer (both SMEs and large corporations). He/she will start with an in-depth analyses of the 'as is' portfolio, determines the strengths and gaps of the portfolio and develops a portfolio strategy in close collaboration with colleagues from the BU Social Secretariat as well as with he Segment Managers. He/she also ensures the implementation of this plan, thereby working closely with marketing communication, and manages a Junior Product Manager that leads the operational implementation of action/campaigns.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in 360° marketing within a services environment;
- Having worked in a B2B context is a strong asset;
- Very good knowlegde of Dutch and French, good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Salesforce/Qlik Sense is a plus.
For the right candidate the position offers a nice work environment as well as opportunities to evolve within the organisation. The Senior Product Manager is part of the Marketing department, reports to the Marketing Director and will mainly work from the company headquarters in Brussels with occasional visits to the Drongen office.