The Junior Product Manager is responsible for preparing and implementing the operational marketing and communication plan of our client "Extended" Services portfolio of the Social Secretariat with as objective to increase the average revenue per existing customer (both SMEs and large corporations).
The ideal candidate has the following profile
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in 360° marketing within a services environment;
- Having worked in a B2B context is a strong asset;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and French, good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
For the right candidate the position offers a nice work environment as well as opportunities to evolve within the organisation. The Junior Product Manager is part of the Marketing department, reports to the Senior Product Manager Social Secretariat and will mainly work from the company headquarters in Brussels with occasional visits to the Drongen office.