The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the operational follow-up of the collection files end-to-end, thereby steering a team of around 15 persons and creating and ensuring a smooth handover between the amicable and judicial phases.
- Master degree in economics or business engineering, or equivalent through experience;
- Background in dealing with legal (debt recovery) and/or credit management matters is a plus;
- Experience in working with- and improving procedures;
- At least 7 years of work experience, including a minimum of 3 years in people management;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and French (both spoken and written), knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Affinity with IT tools (as key user) and works well with MS Office.
This function is a senior position with responsibilities and impact within a changing and ambitious company. The Operations Manager reports to the Managing Director and works from their Evere offices.