The Business Development Manager Europe will do a thorough analysis of the market and segments where our client is currently active and/or can be active in the future with the existing portfolio, based on this develops the full strategy to increase turnover within prioritized segment(s) and is responsible for implementing this strategy and achieving results.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or Finance;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in different European markets;
- Experience in analyzing markets and specific segments and building a strategy to increase growth;
- Has been working with tangible (consumer) products, rather than with services;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or German is an asset;
- Is used to work in a dynamic SME environment and within an international context;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The Business Development Manager Europe reports to the International Sales Manager with dotted line to the Managing Director and the President of the Group, and will work from the company’s European headquarters that are based south of Brussels, Belgium, whilst travelling around Europe on a regular basis.