- Prepare, contribute to- and supervise audit engagements in every department or affiliate of our client, partners and sub-contractors, according to the professional standards, corporate governance models and in the respect of independence and integrity;
- Determine audit findings and contribute to risk analysis on the audited domains;
- Prepare audit reports and propose recommendations to senior management and the Audit Committee about how the organization’s financial, operational and managerial processes and systems could be improved;
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to our client's management;
- Supervise the follow-up of audit recommendations and report to our client’s Audit Committee on this follow-up;
- Ensure that audit engagements are carried out in accordance with audit policies, procedures and standards;
- Contribute to the definition of risk-based annual audit plan.
- University degree in analytical studies such as economics, commercial engineering, computer sciences, internal audit,….
- Professional certifications are an asset;
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience in an audit team, of which minimum 3 years of internal audit within a large and complex organization;
- Strong financial background and at ease in performing analyses in Excel;
- Certification in internal auditing is a plus;
- Worked with advanced internal control standards, techniques and processes, and (IS) internal control frameworks;
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act and related domains, Corporate Governance and Company law, including specific laws and regulations applicable to listed companies;
- Good general IT literacy and affinity with ICT;
- Very good knowledge of (spoken) French, (written) English and (spoken) Dutch;
- Must provide a ‘character reference’ (certificat de bonne vie et moeurs/ bewijs van goed gedrag en zeden).
For the right candidate the position offers excellent career opportunities, as well as attractive financial conditions. The Audit Mission Manager is a position at middle management level, formally reports to the Head of Department with dotted line to the Internal Control & Audit Program Manager and will work from the office in Brussels.