The Bid Manager is responsible for the creation of a Bid as answer to a request for information (RFI) or a request for proposal (RFP) from a customer or prospect. He/she manages the overall tendering process, thereby leading a transversal project team to ensure correct delivery on time. In that context he/she works closely with colleagues from Presales, Sales, Finance, Legal and Marketing to provide the high-quality offer that is consistent with the customers’ or prospects’ needs, based on validated internal and external building blocks and in line with the available capabilities and strategy.
- University degree in engineering, marketing or economics, or comparable through similar experiences in the sector
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function or in project management, account management, presales or product management;
- Has worked in B2B services (IT, Telecom, Energy, …);
- Broad high-level view on the ICT and Telecommunications Market;
- Good knowledge of the Legislation of Public Tenders;
- Profound knowledge of Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Experience in bid management is a clear advantage;
- Mother tongue French with a perfect knowledge of (written) English and good knowledge (especially understanding) of Dutch.
For the right candidate the position offers excellent career opportunities at our client. The Bid Manager reports to the Manager Presales & Bid Management and will work from our client's Belgium’s offices north of Brussels.