The Customer Value Proposition Manager is responsible for managing strategic and commercial marketing projects end-to-end, thereby starting with translation of a concept (new service, campaign, action) into a business case, obtaining approval for this plan, managing the implementation and Go2Market, organising the marketing launch and following-up performance of project results afterwards. For his/her projects the Customer Value Proposition Manager works closely with a dedicated Marketing Officer as well as with other departments within the organisation. He/she focuses on the “Employers” segment (SME and Corporate clients) and reports to the Segment Manager “Employers”.
What are we looking for:
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in 360° management of strategic and commercial marketing projects;
- Having worked in a B2B services context is a strong asset;
- Insight and experience in the roll-out of Go2Market plans;
- Affinity with the Human Resources activities (payroll solutions, health & safety,…) is a plus;
- Experience in project management;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and French, good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Salesforce/Qlik Sense is a plus.
What can our client offer you:
For the right candidate the position offers a nice work environment as well as opportunities to evolve within the organisation. The Customer Value Proposition Manager is part of the Marketing department and will mainly work from the company headquarters in Brussels with occasional visits to the Drongen office.