The Product Manager will take over the product management of our clients' Data solutions: IP VPN over MPLS backbone, LAN Managed services, Wifi Guest, hardware portfolio and networking consultancy. The challenge will be to develop these current products and services in order to better meet customers’ needs. As part of the Commercial team, the Product Manager will be the “CEO” of our clients' Data services with control on pricing, offer design, feature development, marketing, partners/suppliers and budget.
Depending on achievements and results, the responsibilities of the function can evolve to include other products and services such as Video Protection, Smart building Solutions, IoT, Cloud IaaS, Cyber Security portfolio, New-Way-of-Working services…
- At least 3-5 of relevant experience in product management or engineering within the ICT or telecom sector;
- Passion for technology, very good understanding of Networking (WAN, LAN), switching and general telecom technologies;
- Experience in analytical product management methodologies such as business cases, process development…;
- Fluent in French (essential) with good knowledge of English and understanding of Dutch;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The Product Manager reports to the Commercial Manager and will work from the company’s Brussels office whilst visiting clients 10% of the time.