Audit, Control, Fraud & Risk Management is a separate department that reports functionally to the Audit Committee (members of the Board of Directors) whilst formally reporting to the CEO. This team interacts with managers and directors from the various divisions and business units (both line management and staff) from within Orange Belgium. The Internal Audit & Control Expert is a key member of Internal Control & Audit unit that is part of the Audit, Control, Fraud & Risk Management department (ACR).
The Internal Control & Audit Expert operationally manages both internal control and/or audit missions (both financial- and business-related) that are defined in the annual Audit plan and assigned to him/her. He/she performs independent risk and process assessments in order to support the our customer organization to meet defined objectives. He/she also suggests business processes improvement by undertaking analysis on risks and controls, ensures that processes, risks and controls are regularly reviewed and validated, and develops risk awareness within the organization
- University degree in analytical studies such as economics, commercial engineering, computer sciences, internal audit… Professional certifications are an asset; At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in an audit related function;
- Having worked as internal auditor is a clear advantage;
- Strong financial background and at ease in performing analyses in Excel
- Good general IT literacy and affinity with ICT
- Good knowledge of (spoken) French, (written) English and (spoken) Dutch;
- Must provide a ‘character reference’ (certificat de bonne vie et moeurs/bewijs van goed gedrag en zeden)
For the right candidate the position offers excellent career opportunities at our client, as well as attractive financial conditions. The Internal Control & Audit Expert is a position at junior management level, reports to the Internal Control & Audit Program Manager and will work from the office in Brussels.