The Operations Manager is responsible for translating the global strategy into operational tactics for the Belgian market. He/she sets the business strategy for this market and supports the team in business development and service delivery in order to grow the business. This is a strategic role whereby the Operations Manager is accountable for the operations of Belgium, thereby having overall responsibility for this market and the local team, and is expected to meet and exceed the financial targets (e.g. sales, fees, gross profit, contribution and hours) for Belgium.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent through experience;
- At least 7-10 years of work experience in the B2B Staffing or Service Industry;
- Exposure to multi branch- and multinational environments;
- Successful history in managing sales, people and operations;
- Having worked with/within the life-sciences sector is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and French, good professional knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers an attractive salary package, the opportunity to develop and grow the Belgian organization as well as longer term career development options within the company. The Operational Manager reports to the Regional General Manager and will work from the company’s Belgian office that is based north of Brussels.