The Product Manager is responsible for the general management of a product line including product definition, product life cycle management, pricing, positioning and distribution strategy in Europe.
- Degree of higher education or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in product management;
- Affinity with the textile/fashion industry;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The Product Manager reports to the Product Leader and will work from the company’s international headquarters that are based in Waterloo, Belgium, whilst travelling occassionally.