Our client is a young and dynamic Belgian ‘scale-up’ that was founded by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs in 2014 in order to address the need from multiple markets for various location-aware indoor applications. For the next phase of their growth they are looking for Sales Managers for Germany, France, the UK and the USA (east coast).
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing a commercial strategy and tactical plan for his/her country. In that context he/she will set up a sales team, determine which markets/sectors are priority, set targets per sector (based on the overall country target) and recruit the appropriate sales persons to develop these sectors. He/she will also contact and develop relationships with potential clients in the target sectors as well as a partner network, and he/she will accompany the sales team in their client approach. The Sales Manager is end-to-end responsible for his/her market, has P&L responsibility and is expected to meet and exceed the financial targets (sales, margin).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5-10 years of sales experience in the ICT sector;
- Experience with IoT is a clear advantage;
- Has a network in the ICT sector in order to be able to build a sales team and partner network;
- Has sold major projects towards clients in at least 1-2 of the target sectors (large venues, retail, healthcare…);
- Mother tongue of the country (French, German or English) with good professional knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with SalesForce is an asset.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to set-up and develop a country organization from scratch within a rapidly growing and succesful company, as well as attractive salary conditions with the possibility for stock options. The Sales Manager reports to the CEO and will initially work from a home office whilst visiting the company’s Belgian HQ on a regular/as-need basis.