Channels are probably the most important source of new business for our client. The Business Development Manager Europe is responsible for developing the distribution strategy for additional channels (both physical- and e-channels) for the European market as well as for the delivery of this strategy, thereby managing the implementation of the project with colleagues from different departments (Sales, Operations, Product Management, Market Intelligence & Strategic Branding, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance) and setting up collaborations with new type of channels.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or Finance;
- At least 6-8 years of relevant work experience in developing and implementing multi-channel strategies (roads-to-market) and distribution business models;
- Has been working with tangible (consumer) products, rather than with services;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or other European languages is an asset;
- Good understanding of the SME environment as well as of the international context in which our client operates;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The Business Development Manager Europe reports to the Sales Manager Europe with dotted line to the Managing Director and to the President of the Group, and will work from the company’s European headquarters that are based south of Brussels, Belgium, whilst travelling around Europe on a regular basis.