As member of the Executive Committee the Head of Sales acts as a role model and leads like a “chef d’orchestre” with a positive mindset to motivate the Sales Team. He/she coordinates, influences and orchestrates all appropriate resources for account and/or opportunity development, guides the team to expand and develops existing accounts as well as turns prospects into new accounts in order to achieve assigned financial targets. The Head of Sales will be able to outline the appropriate account plans and tactics to meet the sales targets and overall business objectives.
- A higher education degree in a relevant field (Economics, Business, sales, IT..);
- At least 7 years of experience in a managerial sales role for technological solutions;
- Proven track record of achievement as a leader;
- Having built up a strong experience with public sector clients is a clear asset;
- Perfect command of sales and marketing techniques (dialogue with various stakeholders, strength of proposal and capacity of influence);
- Bilingual French/Dutch with good knowledge of English.
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The Head of Sales reports to the CEO and will work from the company’s Brussels office.