- Prepare and contribute to Internal Control and Audit missions, partners and sub-contractors according to professional standards and corporate governance with independence and integrity;
- Understand and analyze processes in place to identify risks and potential improvements;
- Contribute to the risk assessment definition in order to define the testing plan and approach;
- Determine, communicate and align findings with the business and senior management;
- Perform regular internal control assessments;
- Assist stakeholders to drive sustainable solutions in a changing environment (e.g. consolidating ERP systems, change of units, new products, etc.)
- Supervise the follow-up of issued recommendations and report to the client’s Audit Committee;
- Analyze process underlying data to issue recommendations.
- University degree in analytical studies such as economics, commercial engineering, computer sciences, internal audit… Professional certifications are an asset; At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in an audit related function;
- Having worked as internal auditor is a clear advantage;
- Strong financial background and at ease in performing analyses in Excel
- Good general IT literacy and affinity with ICT
- Good knowledge of (spoken) French, (written) English and (spoken) Dutch;
- Must provide a ‘character reference’ (certificat de bonne vie et moeurs/bewijs van goed gedrag en zeden).
For the right candidate the position offers excellent career opportunities, as well as attractive financial conditions. The Internal Control & Audit Expert is a position at junior management level, reports to the Internal Control & Audit Program Manager and will work from the office in Brussels.