As International Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing key strategic initiatives, managing the current portfolio and the upcoming launches. You will work in a cross-functional team, the international management team and report to the CEO. You will lead the marketing team and develop commercial communication strategies to build the business.
The principal responsibilities for this function include:
- Manage the Marketing team efforts, including market research, corporate communications, and the delivery of tactical implementation to the marketing strategy;
- Develop and implement of the marketing strategy for them product portfolio;
- Maintain professional relationships with key targeted organizations and individuals;
- Strategically coordinate and implement marketing plans while working with medical, sales and finance, to drive activities to achieve revenue;
- Ensuring that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements;
- Analyze complex problems, provide recommendations and lead the required action planning;
- Provide strategic input on key planning teams (such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs);
- Manage the assigned marketing budget and project timelines;
- Execute the Brand Business Plan;
- Oversee implementation of product promotional communication strategy for promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy;
- Establishes strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (specialists and doctors) and Key Stakeholders regionally and nationally.
Wat maakt onze klant uniek:
Is an international, innovative, family-owned company with branches in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Over the course of just a few years, they have gained the leading position in their home market, namely the Belgian wound care market and are working towards achieving this on an international level.
Our company’s success is based on the dedication of our people and our safe and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care and is inspired by our motto. We help you to ‘live the life you love’.
Waarom wij jou willen:
For the right candidate this position offers an innovative and inspiring work environment with independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team. Besides a competitive compensation package he/she will be part of international team of highly skilled people. The International Marketing Director reports to the CEO and will work from the Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg or UK office with a healthy work-life balance and a flexible policy to work from home.