As International Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing key strategic initiatives, managing the current portfolio and the upcoming launches. You will lead the marketing team and develop commercial communication strategies to build the business.
You will work in a cross-functional team, be part of the international management team and report to the CEO.
As International Marketing Director you will:
- Manage the Marketing team efforts, including market research, corporate communications, and the delivery of tactical implementation to the marketing strategy;
- Develop and implement of the marketing strategy for the product portfolio;
- Maintain professional relationships with key targeted organizations and individuals;
- Strategically coordinate and implement marketing plans while working with medical, sales and finance to drive activities to achieve revenue;
- Ensure that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements;
- Analyze complex problems, provide recommendations and lead the required action planning;
- Provide strategic input on key planning teams (such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs);
- Manage the assigned marketing budget and project timelines;
- Execute the Brand Business Plan;
- Oversee implementation of product promotional communication strategy for promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy;
- Establishes strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (specialists and doctors) and Key Stakeholders regionally and nationally.
Wat maakt onze klant uniek:
Our client is an international, innovative, family-owned company with branches in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Over the course of just a few years, they have gained the leading position in their home market, namely the Belgian wound care market and are working towards achieving this on an international level.
Our client’s success is based on the dedication of their people and their safe, unique and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care. It is inspired by their motto: we help you to ‘live the life you love’.
Waarom wij jou willen:
You have minimum a bachelor degree and least 10 years of relevant work experience in Marketing with product lifecycle management and a background in in conceiving, developing and implementing multi-dimensional marketing and business plans..
You are a leader and people manager that combines a human approach with performance management and drive for results. You can think strategically and are hands-on in executing the strategy. You are also a strong and effective communicator with impact.