The IT Solution Architect CRM is the technical reference person for a transversal functional domain and designs the architecture framework so that it responds to the needs of the organization from an agility and cost efficiency perspective. This is a key role in enabling the digital journey. The IT Solution Architect CRM recommends the most appropriate solutions to meet the business requirements for complex projects and can demonstrate an extensive knowledge on a wide range of CRM key apabilities. He/she is functionally supported by two Business Analysts and works closely with colleagues from Marketing, Sales and Customer Service, as well as with Procurement regarding supplier selection.
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant professional experience in designing cost effective IT solutions;
- Experience with Sales Force Automation, Campaign Management, Case Management, Master Data Management;
- Good knowledge of CRM Software, having worked with Salesforce.com is a clear advantage;
- Has already worked with IT outsourced partners;
- Project management experience with agile delivery methodologies is a true asset;
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of either French or Dutch
For the right candidate the position offers excellent career opportunities at our client. The IT Solution Architect CRM reports to the CRM-BI & Big Data Domain Manager and will work from our client's offices north of Brussels.