The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing a number of key accounts (major companies) and several distributors as well as for developing new business by prospecting towards new accounts and finding distributors in alternative countries. The territory on which the Key Account Manager is active includes Flanders, The Netherlands, UK, Germany and Czech Republic, and may be expanded to include other eastern European countries (Poland…).
- Degree of higher education or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in management of larger B2B accounts;
- Experience with working in a B2B distribution context;
- Having worked in a sector that combines hardware with consumables is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good working knowledge of French;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The Key Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager Benelux North (who in turn reports directly to the CEO). He/she will be based at the company’s branch in Lembeke (near Gent) whilst being able to work from home and spend much time visiting clients in Belgium and abroad (occasional travel).