The Key Account Manager is responsible for active prospection towards large companies within the Antwerp region with as objective to position our client as a premium provider of HR Services at these companies, develop strong relationships and meet commercial targets (volumes, revenues for various services).
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- Knowledge of, or strong affinity with the HR sector (software tools, services, legal,…);
- At least 5 years of experience in prospecting for- and sales of complex services;
- Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of English, French is an asset;
- Knowledge of software tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
For the right candidate this position offers excellent career opportunities within a changing and growing company. The Key Account Manager reports to the Sales Director Key Accounts and works from local offices and/or from a home office whilst having (weekly- or bi-weekly) sales meetings at either local offices within the region, or in Brussels.