Waarom is dit iets voor jou:
For the right candidate this position offers excellent career opportunities within a changing and growing company. The Key Account Manager reports to the Sales Director Key Accounts and works from local offices and/or from a home office whilst having (weekly- or bi-weekly) sales meetings at either local offices within the region, or in Brussels.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for active prospection towards large companies within the Antwerp region with as objective to position our client as a premium provider of HR Services at these companies, develop strong relationships and meet commercial targets (volumes, revenues for various services).
Waarom wij jou willen:
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- Knowledge of, or strong affinity with the HR sector (software tools, services, legal,…);
- At least 5 years of experience in prospecting for- and sales of complex services;
- Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of English, French is an asset;
- Knowledge of software tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook).