Waarom is dit iets voor jou:
Are you a hands-on Marketeer? Do you have a passion for luxury, consumer products and food? And do you want to have impact on the growth of a premium brand?
This innovative and quality-driven company is looking for you to help conquer the Benelux market!
As Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for the brand development in the Benelux. You will develop and manage all marketing/communication activities, and you will work closely with Sales to support and develop the commercial activities as well as with trade partners to initiate and strengthen partnerships. In this newly created position, you’ll report to the Sales Directors of Belux and The Netherlands and be an important member of the international marketing team.
Your main tasks are:
- Manage the development of the brand in the Benelux, thereby growing brand awareness and perception with selected groups of people (target audience), in order to increase local market share;
- Develop, execute and control all marketing activities in the Benelux, and manage the budget/costs in relation to the objectives;
- Conceptualise, implement and optimise local marketing campaigns (offline, online, social media);
- Conceptualise, develop and implement communication solutions to support sales, culinary services and trade partners (catalogue, flyers, newsletters website, translations, …);
- Coordinate and collaborate on the yearly product launches;
- Plan, organise and manage events (local and/or abroad) and activities at fairs (like Batibouw);
- Create, adjust and control all PR;
- Develop and manage partnerships (e.g. co-marketing, Lifestyle, press, …), including those with business partners in order to accelerate the development of the brand in Benelux;
- Ensure a uniform brand image at all times (corporate identity & design), in close cooperation with Global Marketing Services at the headquarters.
Wat maakt onze klant uniek:
Our client is a well-established Swiss premium brand that offers high-quality, innovative household appliances to make everyday life easier by delivering more than just the basic needs. They combine Swiss precision with innovation, a premium design, all whilst guaranteeing user- and eco-friendliness.
Waarom wij jou willen:
Because you have several years of (brand) marketing management, including B2B& B2C communication. You have a strong interest in luxury brands and the culinary world and are open to occassionally travel in the Benelux and within Europe (Switzerland, Germany,...). You're at ease with MS Office and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop) and are native Dutch speaker with a very good level of English, and French.
And last but not least, you describe yourself as entrepreneurial, relational, customer minded, autonomous, flexible, hands-on and a team player.