As the very first Marketing Manager for our client, he/she will develop strategies and tactics to deliver our client’s proposition to senior executives and C-level profiles at large enterprise. The Marketing Manager will structure and build a solid marketing approach and brand identity for our client, and this in close collaboration with Sales and the Design team with as main objectives to develop a promising lead generation machine and build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Proven track record in B2B marketing (both off- and online) with at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Has worked with corporate accounts target audience;
- Experience in a software development environment in a clear asset;
- At easy and thriving in a start-scale up context;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good basis of conversational French;
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms (e.mail marketing, search- and video advertising, analytics…) and with marketing through social media;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop from scratch a marketing activity within a young, very dynamic and rapidly growing company, as well as attractive and flexible salary conditions. The Marketing Manager reports to the CEO of our client and works from the offices in Antwerp whilst being able to work from home on an as-need basis.