Waarom is dit iets voor jou:
Because you are looking for a new long term Interim Management assignment where you can make the difference in operational excellence within an S&OP context at a fun and dynamic company.
As the right hand of the COO you will:
- lead operational improvement processes and initiatives;
- create efficiencies and costs optimizations;
- establish a sustaining learning and improvement culture in the different teams;
- improve continuously the overall customer experience internal and external;
- and last but not least to be the bridge between sales - customer service - planning - logistics - finance.
Wat maakt onze klant uniek:
Our customer is an international clothing company with a leading promotional textile brand.
Waarom wij jou willen:
Because you have:
- Excellent knowledge of English and very good knowledge of French;
- A proven track record in continuous improvements and/or quality assurance leadership experiences in Marketing, Promotional or Retail companies;
- Certified Project Management skills and/or Change Management Professional certifications;
- Proven experience in the domain of operations: forecasting, planning, logistics and customer service;
- Experience in project implementation, specifically with remote teams;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand complex data and perform analyses swiftly and accurately;
- A reflex for data-supported solutions and fact-based logic;
- The ability to translate complex analyses in easy-to-understand manner and present these to a broad audience.
- The ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in challenging situations;
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail while developing and presenting to senior leaders of the company.