The Product Manager is responsible for managing the flagship portfolio of our client, Unified Communications, which include both the Cloud (multi-tenant)- and On Premise solutions or any other UC offering that might result from a new acquisition. The challenge will be to position the different solutions (both Cloud and On Premise) and to further develop and improve the customer journey related to the UC portfolio in order to better meet customers’ needs. As ‘general manager’ for the UC portfolio the Product Manager will have control on pricing, offer design, feature development, marketing and partners/suppliers relationships.
Wat zoeken wij:
- At least 3-5 of relevant experience in product management or presales within the ICT or telecom sector;
- Strong affinity with technology, very good understanding of telecom technologies;
- Has worked with either Fixed Voice, UC or Mobile (Voice/Data) services;
- Experience in analytical product management methodologies such as business cases, process development…;
- Very good level of Dutch, French and English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
Wat kan onze klant jou bieden:
For the right candidate this position offers a dynamic and challenging work environment within a rapidly growing, dynamic, successful and fun company. Besides a market-conform compensation package (that includes a company car) the successful candidate will have longer term career perspectives. The Product Manager is part of the Product Marketing & Presales team and reports to the Manager Product Marketing & Presales of our client.