Waarom is dit iets voor jou:
You are looking for your next challenge as UC Product Manager within a professional environment.
The Unified Communication (UC) Product Manager will take over the product management of the UC portfolio which includes: Videoconferencing, Real-time messaging, broadcasting & webinars, Voice/VoIP, Voice mail and call recording, contact center technology audio conferencing, stream & file sharing / white boards / team spaces, presence & schedule management, quality- and workforce monitoring, unified clients, … .
The main challenge will be to define the new UC solutions and the new UC offering that meet customer’s needs. Furthermore, the UC Product Manager will have to give In-Life support internally regarding the existing UC portfolio.
As part of the Commercial team, the UC Product Manager will be the “CEO” of the Unified Communication Solutions with control on pricing, offer design, feature development, marketing, partners/suppliers management and budget.
As UC Product Manager your time will be spent as follows:
- Product & service development (60%)
- In-life management (30%)
- Be product & service expert (5%)
- Customer-facing & supplier/partner-facing (5%)
Wat maakt onze klant uniek:
Our customer is a SME active as telecom and ICT services provider.
Waarom wij jou willen:
Because you have:
- At least 3-5 of relevant experience in product management within the ICT or telecom sector.
- Very good understanding of Unified Communications solutions/ technologies.
- Experience in analytical product management methodologies such as business cases, process development…
- Fluent in French (essential) with good knowledge of English and understanding of Dutch.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate should be:
- Available within a very short period of time!!
- Customer focused with care for the customer experience, thereby listening actively to various parties and taking responsibility for customer issues.
- Strong communicator, both oral and written, with presentation and influencing skills (storytelling).
- Team player, by developing solid relationships and by collaborating well with people from various backgrounds.
- Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables and achieve results.
- Energetic, enthusiast and curious, takes initiatives, identifies opportunities, proposes out-of-the-box solutions and is flexible in quickly adapting to change.
- Analytical with financial insight, familiar with key financial ratios and business indicators.