The Quality Manager is responsible for making sure that all external and internal quality assurance standards are met before any product reaches the customers. As member of the Product Team he/she fosters communication and collaboration between Production, Sourcing, Dhaka Liaison Office, Product Development, Product Management, Sales, Customer Service, Logistics and Planning, and ensures that the right processes, practices, tools, reporting and KPI’s are in place to support and improve quality.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Textile Chemistry, Textile Engineering or Textile Technology;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in quality management in textiles;
- Thorough knowledge of textile related quality assurance methodologies (ISO), testing methods and standards;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset;
- Willing to travel frequently;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Analytical with synthesis and a logical/rational mind;
- Strong communicator with interpersonal and convincing skills;
- Autonomous, efficient and result-driven;
- Creative, energetic and entrepreneurial;
- Professional in representing the company to the outside world;
- Team player who contributes to a common objective and who can work closely with colleagues from the same and other departments within the company.
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organization. The Quality Manager reports to the Product Leader and will work from the company’s European headquarters that are based in Waterloo, Belgium, whilst regularly travelling around Europe and occasionally to Bangladesh.