Waarom is dit iets voor jou:
This position offers you the opportunity to set-up and develop a region organization from scratch within a rapidly growing company, as well as attractive salary conditions with the possibility for stock options.The Sales Manager DACH reports to the CEO. He/she will initially work from a home office and travel around the DACH region whilst visiting the company’s Belgian HQ on an as-need basis.
As Sales Manager you are responsible for developing a commercial strategy and tactical plan for the DACH region. In that context you determine which markets/sectors are priority and you set targets per sector (based on the overall region target). You will then contact and develop relationships with potential clients in the target sectors as well as develop a partner network. Once the first sales are closed you’ll recruit the appropriate sales persons to develop these sectors further, and you will accompany this sales team in their client approach. As Sales Manager you are end-to-end responsible for your region which includes P&L ownership, and you are expected to meet and exceed the financial targets (sales, margin).
Waarom wij jou willen:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5-10 years of sales experience in the ICT sector;
- Experience with IoT is a clear advantage;
- Has a network in the ICT sector in order to be able to build a partner network andsales team;
- Has sold major projects towards clients in at least 1-2 of the target sectors (large venues, retail, healthcare...);
- Fluent in German with good professional knowledge of English;
- Knows the DACH region thoroughly;
- Having worked with Belgian companies is a clear advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Experience with CRM-tools is an asset.