The Senior Market Advisor works with Irish client companies to support them to achieve significant growth in their exports into the BeNeLux region (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg), thereby focusing primarily on companies from the sectors FinTech, Financial Services and E-commerce. He/she will be required to initiate and implement a range of sales and marketing led activities, there utilising his/her consultancy skills and contact base to identify opportunities and facilitate introductions for Irish client companies in order to make them achieve/grow sales and exports.
- University degree or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Recent commercial experiences in the Dutch/Benelux market with a specific focus on opportunities in the FinTech, Financial Services and/or E-commerce sectors;
- Experience and knowledge of business development with strong consulting skills and a demonstrated ability to assess and challenge business plans for SME’s to help them grow their business;
- Strong existing network that could be leveraged by clients seeking to export to these markets;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a clear asset.
For the right candidate the position offers nice challenges, the ability to build a strong network, a stimulating and human work environment and an attractive compensation package. The Senior Market Advisor reports to the Head of the organisation and will work from our clients offices in Amsterdam whilst regularly visiting Belgium and Luxemburg, and traveling occasionally to Ireland.