The Senior Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant is the key link between the clients, the vacancies of our client and the candidates that are recruited for the vacancies. He/she maintains and further develops client contacts on a daily basis, identifies prospects from his/her network that match with our clients' capabilities, and follows-up leads from the international organisation. He/she also takes on new vacancies, identifies and screens candidates that match with the requirements of the vacancies, guides candidates throughout the selection process with the client, and follows them up afterwards. The Recruitment Consultant will work with financial targets (e.g. sales, fees, contribution and hours) that will be agreed upfront.
- At least Bachelor degree in life science related studies such as chemistry, biomedical, biotechnology, pharmacy…, or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5 years of work experience, including several years in recruitment within the life-sciences sector;
- Exposure to multinational environments;
- Substantial knowledge of life sciences in order to understand clients and candidates well and as such better guide them during the recruitment and selection process;
- Fluent in Dutch and French, good professional knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers a varied job where a background in life sciences is of great value and contact with people is central. Besides an attractive salary package, the Senior Recruitment Consultant is given the opportunity to develop and grow with the Belgian organization, as well as longer term career development options within the company.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences reports to the Operations Manager Belgium and will work from the company’s Belgian office in Diegem with possibilities for flex- and (some) home working.