The Talent Acquisition Specialist’s most important role is the acquisition of consultants as soon as sales has new opportunities, thereby continuously hunting, searching, assessing and selecting freelance and payroll consultants. The second main responsibility is to determine, manage and execute the Talent Acquisition approach for the years to come. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will occasionally have support from a senior freelance recruiter, and reports to the Talent & HR Manager.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, also with freelance talent;
- Background in a consultancy and/or in a marketing environment is a clear asset;
- Very computer literate (CRM, Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Fluent in Dutch, French and (written) English.
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful organization, as well as attractive financial conditions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist reports to the Talent & HR Manager and will work from the company's office in Mechelen.