The Talent & HR Manager is end-to-end responsible for all Talent & HR matters, and will thereby work both strategically and operationally. This includes development and ownership of the Talent & HR management vision, strategy, plan & budget, with as the main components: Talent acquisition, Talent development, HR Management, HR Admin and Internal communication. The Talent & HR Manager is core member of the Management Team and reports to the Managing director.
Principal accountabilities for this position are:
- People management of the Talent acquisition team (1,3 FTE / 2 persons) that focus on recruitment of consultants on the payroll and acquisition of freelance consultants, a key element in the business of our client,
- Retention & talent development once team members (both consultants and staff) are on board. This includes onboarding of talent, development of the training plan, organization of trainings & coaching, bi-annual evaluations, performance management and individual dashboards for consultants;
- HR management which includes determination and continuous review of roles & responsibilities, compensation & benefits, career planning…;
- HR Admin, the most operational part of the job which includes payment of the salaries, administration of the insurances, expenses…;
- Internal communication, including management of the Consultant Advisory Board;
- As member of the management team, participate in strategy development, business planning, QBR, monthly MT meetings…, thereby representing the HR side
- Master degree or equivalent through experience;
- At least 8 years of experience in Talent & HR management, including experience with a broad set of business processes in Talent & HR;
- Several years of experience in Talent Acquisition, also with freelance talent;
- Background in a B2B services and/or in a marketing environment is a clear asset;
- Very computer literate (CRM, Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Fluent in Dutch, French and (written) English.
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to be part of the management team of a growing and successful organization, as well as attractive financial conditions.